• Procurement process understanding and ensuring overall cost reduction
• Responsible for all materials rising purchase order and coordinate with suppliers for timely supplies.
• Negotiating terms of price, payment and delivery for indents generated.
• Check the indent and communicate with related department for required material and service.
• Material receipt with proper documentation.
• Communicate with existing and new suppliers for enquiry and quotation.
• Price negotiation and ensure efficient acquisition of goods at fair price.
• Placing purchase order and follow up with the supplier and transporter for timely material.
• Vendor development, Stock maintenance, new product development.
• Resolving all queries raised by sales team by getting proper and timely feedback from vendor.
• Daily reporting of Purchase Activities
• Knowledge of Computer & Internet Applications for Procurement systems, Strong Communication skills – English (Written & Oral)
• Team Player
Any Graduate / B Pharm / M Pharm / MBA
2-3 Years of work experience with
Any Pharma Export Company
Experience in Raw materials,
Active Pharma Intermediate (APIs) purchase.